***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

We should just run slant routes every other play.

On target passes make our offense look better. :)

At half the smart thing to do would be for PJ to say Matt is calling all the plays this half. See what happens.

Van Valkenberg is as average as you get for DE in the Big Ten.

Mental error on Schlueter for that sack. Iowa is his achilles heel.

IN the old days someone would now say Tanner is hurt or MN is saving plays for later in the season

Iowa led at half against both Purdue and NW and lost. let’s have that trend continue.

Wow, who is this offense?????

Simon calling the plays??

Another factor that has added to the Gopher offensive woes is that we've lost two starting offensive linemen on the right side. That really hurts the depth and forces backups into the lineup.

Why is Iowa calling passing plays if I were them I would run on every single down
My first thought was honestly that Iowa just wants to work on stuff and doesn't feel they're in danger of losing. I'm sure that'll change after this MN offensive possession, but that's that I was thinking

This drive was going too well. The refs had to step in.

Wiley lower your shoulder! Bring it to them.

Figures another penalty called.

My first thought was honestly that Iowa just wants to work on stuff and doesn't feel they're in danger of losing. I'm sure that'll change after this MN offensive possession, but that's that I was thinking

Iowa throwing the football away every now and then instead of running for 8 yards a carry is like when Jerry Kill would slam Mitch Leidner into the line every third play to see if the team could get 10 yards in only two plays

Are ten minute drives good when you trail by two touchdowns? Asking for someone else.

Top Bottom