***OFFICIAL IOWA AT MINNESOTA FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Sweet Jesus God...

Why did we run Mo short side on 3rd and 6?

anyone? bueller? sanfooord?

Wow...did Ruschmeyer ever get manhandled on that run play:poop:

Burn up that much time on a drive and nothing to show for it, pathetic

Wow, no one paying attention to the time taken off the clock after the timeout, crappy third down play and then we attempt a field goal while down 14 and end of the third qtr. What was the point.

The 3rd down run was actually the right move. Iowa had a 5 man box, so if you get even 4 or 5 yards, you go for it on 4th and short. Problem is our OL once again got dominated and the one Iowa LB doesn't even consider respecting Tanner keeping the ball on zone. So you lose yards and have to kick a FG.

My cardboard cutout is looking into how many years of eligibility it has, so it can walk on as a kicker.

I’m not kicking. How were we gonna score two more touchdowns to win?

I don’t even know what to say after that. The defense finally gives you a good quality series and you pay them back with that? Whoever the hell is calling these plays should be fired! We are playing like a team who has their 3rd or 4th string QB on the field and is afraid to throw. You had a chance PJ to get this team back in the game and you freakin’ took the ball away from the offense.

Ok, Fleck is over rated. He's a great salesman, but as a head coach, he is only as good as his coordinators, and well, who ever is calling the plays on offense, is so lost. It's like they only have 3 plays to call.

And I thought the coaching against Maryland and Michigan was as bad as it could get

Unbelievable that our defense is preventing me from turning this off.

Offense is unbelievably bad.

PJ won’t fire Sanford, it’s his buddy. Why he hired him over the obvious choice Simon.

The other thing is, a field goal just doesn’t move the needle in this game so why even try? To avoid the embarrassment of a shutout? Meh.

Top Bottom