***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Shouldn't even need a deliberation to go for 2 there

Do CAB is out and the sideline reporter doesn’t find out why?

Go for 2 there. Set up a win.
Pro teams are employing this concept all the time now. Thats what stats say to do. If you don't get it, you have another shot to go for two. Odds are you get one of the two chances. Completely agree with you. Go for 2

Pro teams are employing this concept all the time now. Thats what stats say to do. If you don't get it, you have another shot to go for two. Odds are you get one of the two chances. Completely agree with you. Go for 2
Especially when your kicker has a 25% chance of missing the ep.

Different in the Pros though with the XP moved back. Plus we didn't need a 2 point play there. XP was the right call he just missed it.

I'd rather be in the car with those ladies going to Sonic than watched this game.

Iowa season wish list:

Simon at OC.

Annexstad or Kramer at QB.

Walker or someone else new at K

If fleck doesn’t fire Sanford after today’s loss and bowling greens loss then our offense will never be better than what it is now.

I had to leave at the end of the half. If I may say, PJ left too many points on the table by going for it. When is he going to learn to take points? Does he have no confidence in the kickers? At 14-6, it is a two-score game. If they had seven points, a touchdown with a successful kick will get them into OT.

Different in the Pros though with the XP moved back. Plus we didn't need a 2 point play there. XP was the right call he just missed it.
Fair point. You're probably right. I tend to lean towards the gamble most of the time

Top Bottom