***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Zero pocket presence, can’t run, can’t throw. What is the point exactly?

All right. That's it. Pass blocking, receivers, and QB have all failed today and the game is lost. At least change the QB for however many possessions we have left.

Try something new. Personnel wise. Got to change the offensive mindset somehow. This grouping just doesn’t have it.

Surprised to see the blame being tossed at Morgan. The O-Line has been horrible all game....no QB is going to succeed with guys in his face constantly.

I'm glad we were in control of our own destiny. That worked out well, didn't it?

Also the much touted o line looks like a bunch of fools. Slow to move
this o-line is soft as shit. It's one of the most overrated sports things in this state.

Morgan sucks balls, but this offensive line is being pushed back with ease.

Looks like we're destined for the Toilet Bowl this year!

They should have known Ill would foolish on stopping the run and game planned against it. Yikes. It ain’t that complicated

Surprised to see the blame being tossed at Morgan. The O-Line has been horrible all game....no QB is going to succeed with guys in his face constantly.
They weren't in his face constantly much of the first half.

Awkward situation after the contract extension to say the least.

Beginning to lose interest this year as I've done with the Vikings.

I just want one winning MN team man.

Anyone want to come to my house and play some cards or something?

So once again Rossi makes the adjustment to shutdown D and Sanford blows

They weren't in his face constantly much of the first half.
Morgan hasn't played great but the pocket has been collapsing all game, even in the first half. When the poster does his grades for the O-Line I predict it is going to be brutal.

Top Bottom