***OFFICIAL ILLINOIS AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

3 sideline checks to come up with that brilliance. Go for it.

It is, it’s terrible. Not only do you give up yardage, but you risk a turnover by letting ball hit the ground and bounce around where it could hit one of your own players accidentally. We lost 12 yards on the punt by not catching it. We would love that 12 additional yards now.
Exactly. The loss of yardage is huge. You add that up over the course of a game and that could equal 50-70 yards lost bc of not having a returner catching the ball.

We are getting dominated in every facet right now. Have to have another stop. Can’t allow anymore points this half. Need a turnover here.

Everyone and their sister can read this defense, except apparently our offensive coordinator.

The worst part of this game, if it continues like this, is that Wisconsin closes on us.

Sanford really is bad. Gotta be able to change up game plan based on the actual game

Just look utterly unprepared to do anything other than run up the middle.

Need a big stop here. Gotta get the offense a short field.

I’ll say it again, Mike Sanford Jr will be fired after the season. He’s in way over his head. He’s not a good coach. I’ve been saying it all year.

Just look utterly unprepared to do anything other than run up the middle.
Ironically if they ran up the middle on 2nd down more often then they would get free 6 yard runs because the linebackers are immediately vacating the middle of the field.

You think it's a strategy? It looks like incompetence. How can we not have a punt returner on the team? It's insane.
It's "no mistakes" conservative approach. Brock has steady hands. But he is mainly there to fair catch and stop balls from rolling. He doesn't accelerate well enough to be a real ST threat.

I think Gibbens was in on all 3 of those plays. He hasn't given up. Not that anyone else has, just giving him kudos.

Top Bottom