***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS OHIO HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD***

That's what we like to see. Leidner being a threat to run.

I guess Pirsig is out of the game for now. Not sure if it is serious but Bush has been the LT the last few plays. Get ready to suit up gopherholers.

The play calling has been good this week... after a slow start. The Defense will be better in the second half, Claeys usually does great half time adjustments.

Great drive. Mitch is playing really well. Time for the D to get a stop before the half.

The play calling has been good this week... after a slow start. The Defense will be better in the second half, Claeys usually does great half time adjustments.

Mitch has actually been pretty solid today too.

I guess Pirsig is out of the game for now. Not sure if it is serious but Bush has been the LT the last few plays. Get ready to suit up gopherholers.

I didn't see where he got hurt. Will we see Tyler Moore?

I like those kind of kickoffs by Santoso. High kicks to the goal line. I feel pretty good with our coverage.

I know it is the wrong thread, but Texas Tech and TCU are already tied at 7 just five minutes into the game. Could be a high scoring affair.

Kill will not take a chance, so they will just run the clock out.

Nice play Myrick get the D off the field. Would love to get some points here

I still want to see croft. give him some reps and experience, see what he's got. I've come into the 'don't worry about redshirt idea'.

At least we don't havta just bitch about the offense

Top Bottom