***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS OHIO HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD***

This MAC team is a handful. Look at tOSU last week. Barely got by NIU.

This team must be full of players with chips on their shoulders for being passed over.

Right now our secondary looks really shaky. Time to turn it around with a big play.

This heitzmann kid was a Michigan transfer after Hoke left. Should have come to us.

why does Jerry burn so many timeouts that aren't used to stop the clock?

Sh%t! That tall TE is hard to defend. Why can't Woz play like that?

We have a slug fest in our hands.

Where the fu$! did our defense go? That last play looked way too easy.

We sure are blitzing a lot. Wish we could rely on our front four to get some pressure.

OK how may third and long plays are the secondary going to let a receiver come open? Quit reading the papers and start playing football. This is pathetic!!!!

Just turning on the game between a wedding ceremony and reception. I take it we are looking pretty ****ty?

Hutchinson doesn't understand the targeting rule. He said Johnson is lucky to still be in the game. Just because there is a helmet to helmet hit it doesn't mean it is targeting. He was going for the ball, has every right to do that as the receiver.

How long has it been since we've faced an opponent that we wouldn't trade QBs at the drop of a hat?

Is KJ the only one who's caught a pass?

Vick looks very impressive. Stands in there and makes very nice throws. For the most part the coverage has been solid, Vick just puts the ball where it needs to be for his guy to go get it.

Beautiful, sensed the pressure and delivered. Just throws better when he's moving.

That was a perfect pass by Leidner. I'm always hard on him, but I'll be the first to commend him. On the run, and perfect.

Vick looks very impressive. Stands in there and makes very nice throws. For the most part the coverage has been solid, Vick just puts the ball where it needs to be for his guy to go get it.

This proves that a non dual threat QB can work in a good offensive scheme.

How long has it been since we've faced an opponent that we wouldn't trade QBs at the drop of a hat?

I would gladly trade for their receivers as well....that also applies with most teams we face.

Top Bottom