***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS OHIO HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD***

I don't think that's what he really wants to play... I'm sure he's trying to be a team player right now, but sooner or later if he doesn't get any action, he'll be disappointed.

I think you're just speculating. How do know the coaches didn't bring it up to him and he thought it was a good idea for this year? Who knows.

Pretty excited about a future smith and brooks backfield

I think you're just speculating. How do know the coaches didn't bring it up to him and he thought it was a good idea for this year? Who knows.

I guess I am speculating, but he's always been a running back... I'm sure I am right in saying he'd rather be a RB than a WR.

By the way, Shannon Brooks had only one other Power 5 offer (Georgia Tech).

Yea, we are screaming for the offense and burning red shirts. Brooks, heck yeah!

He has good patience & jukes!

Pretty excited about a future smith and brooks backfield

They both look promising. Will be interesting to see how they hold up against Big Ten defenses but at least to this point both of them look like they could be very good.

Brooks second carry, where he quit dancing to run over the DB, showed me a lot about his attitude and toughness. The TD carry, showed more shake than I anticipated. Love this kid already.

Secondary not having a good day so far. I would still keep blitzing. Their QB is getting beat up.

Can we focus on defense right now? 3rd down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone tell our defensive secondary that the game has started.

Would be huge if Vick has to come out of the game....seems to throw a really nice ball.....

Somebody was saying the D was out drinking last night. Is that just conjecture? They sure are playing like they're hung over.

Somebody was saying the D was out drinking last night. Is that just conjecture? They sure are playing like they're hung over.

Team gets locked down in a hotel the night before the game.....it was just an attempt at humor by someone.

You'd be pretty silly to think someone who has always played RB, would rather switch to a different position. Dis-prove it

Well, I was talking about this year. It is very possible they thought it would be a good move to get him on the field this season.

Well, I was talking about this year. It is very possible they thought it would be a good move to get him on the field this season.

I understand that, and that's why I said that right now, he probably agreed to it because he wants to be a team player. But if he doesn't see any time at WR either this year, I'm sure he wouldn't be very happy. That's all I'm saying.

Top Bottom