***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS OHIO HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD***

Was anyone else relieved when James didn't try to catch that punt? I know I was.

Did the Gophers win the coin toss today and defer??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well. Not a bad half. The offense moved it a little. The defense looked very vulnerable. You know that NW will be watching these films and open up throwing into the flat, over the middle and down field. You know those places we've been unable to stop Ohio. Wait...flat, middle & down field...that almost everywhere. But, hey, we'll score every possession the 2nd half and make it easy on the D.

Actually expect the D to come out and stop them cold.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Watch out for the onside kick. We've been fooled many times

Does anyone else think Leidner really struggles to read the end on zone?

Leidner, bless his heart, looks like a baby elephant sometimes. Something not right in his giddy up.

I don't know about that. The defender turned his body at the last second.

Wait, you mean screen plays don't work every time? There goes the GH offensive strategy. Well, that's if the jet sweep, also isn't working.

Penalties are killer.

Wow what a line shot by Santoso.

Have they shown a two-back set with Smith & Brooks in in the backfield?

Santoso rarely makes it look pretty but he's a solid kicker.

Now we see what Claeys taught 'em at half time.

It appears to me that the coaches have told him to try and avoid contact when possible. He's running like QBs in the NFL do.

Yup, totally agree...at least in the non-con. That also tells you they don't feel good about what's behind Mitch, not surprisingly.

I'm gonna try dollar shave club. Those commercials are good and I hate the hassle of getting someone to open the locked blades.

I'm gonna try dollar shave club. Those commercials are good and I hate the hassle of getting someone to open the locked blades.

You allowed them to burn it into your brain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom