***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MIZZOU CITRUS BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Poor defense, killed by the conservative gameplan.

We had our chances. Way too many dumb mistakes.

That one REALLY hurts... looks like it's all on Mitch now...

Cobb has seemed ineffective this half I wonder if he's ok..

It's all about missed opportunities. We had a chance to take control of this game multiple times.

And Wisconsin just won. FML.

Had to figure the D was going to give up a back-breaker one of these drives. They've played balls out all day.

If the Gophers go on lose, they can point to their own stupidity.

We had our chances. Way too many dumb mistakes.

This sums it up. Don't need to look any deeper. The blame is shared by all those mistakes - in all 3 phases.

That might be game. Still have time, but, it needs to be a flawless finish.

If you're going to win this game, you can't drop that pass, and you can't give up long runs.

It ain't over yet but even before that we have given up way too many big runs.

Well that'll do it. If we try and get that field goal at the end of half, there could've been a shot.

Really big choke job, as usual in bowl performances under Kill.

Minnesota was obviously the better team, in my opinion. Horribly out coached today. Turnovers were just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Those potential three points at the half looking real good right now.

Assuming we don't come back the one POSITIVE we can take from this game is that we BEAT OURSELVES... that's better then the other team just dominating you. This is a Mizz team that was down 21-13 in the 4th in the Championship game against the #1 team in the Country. They lost that game after a horrendous momentum shattering series but they did not dominate us in ANY way.

WE BEAT OURSELVES...

We are a team that CAN control it's own destiny in every facet of the game...

I look forward to the future... exciting times as a Gopher fan...

Campion didn't even try to block someone on that trick play.

Assuming we don't come back the one POSITIVE we can take from this game is that we BEAT OURSELVES... that's better then the other team just dominating you. This is a Mizz team that was down 21-13 in the 4th in the Championship game against the #1 team in the Country. They lost that game after a horrendous momentum shattering series but they did not dominate us in ANY way.

WE BEAT OURSELVES...

We are a team that CAN control it's own destiny in every facet of the game...

I look forward to the future... exciting times as a Gopher fan...
Hmm sounds like the Mason complaint to me.

Game isn't over in the least. We need to get a TD though on this drive.

This is where Leidner usually shows his true self, maybe this time he can reverse that

Keep throwing to Maxx. Give him a proper send-off. Also...this looks like something that Kill would punt the ball. Hate to say it but it seems like a thing Kill would do.

Pinkel and all his players should send Jerry and his team a big thank you card. Gophers have done everything they can to give Missouri the game.

Top Bottom