***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MIZZOU CITRUS BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Mauk hurting is a big break for us. QB scrambles are such a weakness for our D.

22 out there. So...why Marcus Jones again? They didn't see him screw up multiple returns last year?

If Missouri played OSU next week, they'd lose 59-0.

Mauk hurting is a big break for us. QB scrambles are such a weakness for our D.

Its more of a product of man coverage I think. But I agree mobile QBs have hurt us a lot this year.

22 out there. So...why Marcus Jones again? They didn't see him screw up multiple returns last year?

Amen. I like jones and what he has done while in this program, but I can't stand it when he is back there on punts.

Leidner's ball control is atrocious. When will he learn to tuck and protect the ball when he's running into contact?

Outside of botched snaps Mitch has had an AMAZING game...

Another game where I feel bad for our defense. Both the offense and special teams aren't doing them any favors today.

Where are all the Mitch apologists now? Who is that
MSU Mankato QB again?

He's had the two fumbles, which are obviously big errors, but doesn't he also have something like a 75% completion percentage today?

Enough zone read. I'm not saying "do this" but a straight option play would be nice right now with somebody like streveler. The ball needs to be pitched wide - nor run there. Leidner is playing well, but he isnt quite quick enough for some things. We are not a super quick team.

I like that you constantly try and stir the pot. Keep doing it!

We all know Mitch fumbles... we all know Mitch can't secure the ball...

We DIDN'T know Mitch was capable of a 250+ yards passing game with this accuracy...

Come on boys! Let's dominate the 4th quarter! The Gophers got this!

Top Bottom