***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MIZZOU CITRUS BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Fumbled punt, turning point of the game? I sure hope not. What an absolutely horrible decision to try to field that on the hop.

I really thought we were done with Marcus Jones as a punt returner but apparently Craig James is hurt. Frickin sucks.

A lot of football to be played yet. Kinda a fun game to watch warts and all.

Assume James must have gotten hurt leading to Jones being out there for the punt return. Special teams is killing us today which is a rarity for this team.

Craig James has been so solid back there so that must be the only reason, right? Man that hurts.

Fumbled punt, turning point of the game? I sure hope not. What an absolutely horrible decision to try to field that on the hop.

Not sure why Jones was even back there. Thought we moved to James a long time ago.

Yup, Derrick Wells just got trucked by a quarterback. That just happened.

Terrible tackle attempt. Cheap/dirty play with the intent to injure. I wish the conference would start issuing suspensions after those hits. Your helmet is for protection, it's not a weapon.

Pirsig needs to be better than that. Keep it rolling Leidner.

Good game... we're getting a lot of respect across sports forums that I've been viewing off & on today...

Terrible tackle attempt. Cheap/dirty play with the intent to injure. I wish the conference would start issuing suspensions after those hits. Your helmet is for protection, it's not a weapon.

Part of the reason why he is always injured. He doesn't have good tackling technique. He's an above average safety in coverage, but doesn't know how to be physical without hurting himself.

Biggest defensive series of the game right now.

A lot of football to be played yet. Kinda a fun game to watch warts and all.

I was thinking the same. Take out the loyalties and it's been a very entertaining game to watch.

Seems like Mauk might be hurt. His leg is bad. Don't have to worry about him running anymore.

How many more times can we shoot ourselves in the foot?

If we are gonna keep shooting ourselves in the foot, then we will lose this game.

Top Bottom