***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MIZZOU CITRUS BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Special teams has been an absolute disaster. This is unacceptable.

Defense has been AMAZING today considering these guys aren't getting much rest... very proud of them win or lose...

Never thought our special teams would be the main reason for a loss, but if they don't pick it up it is very possible.

Definitely losing on the special teams today... usually we win special teams.

Making big mistakes... practically giving them extra chances.

Why is Marcus jones out there? He is a terrible PR man.

Jiminy, Jerry. pull the head out now.

Defense has been simply phenomenal outside of a few mistakes... they've recovered everytime they've been hit in the mouth...

Yup, Derrick Wells just got trucked by a quarterback. That just happened.

****ing ridiculous. Giving them points and momentum. Get your heads in the ****ing game!!!!!

Assume James must have gotten hurt leading to Jones being out there for the punt return. Special teams is killing us today which is a rarity for this team.

Campbell has a looong ways to go

So why did our LB follow the receiver and not Mauk when he had crossed the line of scrimmage? Wow.

TD - Missouri. Guys - dont beat yourselves. Missouri hasnt shown the ability to beat you with their offense if they are forced to use the whole field.

I really hope we don't lose this game on sheer stupidity.

Campbell has really failed to make progress this year. Put Celestin out there.

That would've been another Top 10 play had he scored there...

Fumbled punt, turning point of the game? I sure hope not. What an absolutely horrible decision to try to field that on the hop.

I would have started lateraling that ball. O well. At least we held them. Need 7 more.

Top Bottom