***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MIZZOU CITRUS BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

THIS IS THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR AND OUR COACHES WANNA PLAY IT SAFE. WOW.

Let's play to win the game! C'mon GOPHS!!!

Gonna be hard to swallow if special teams get us beat today.

Couple of gross minutes on either side of the half. Hopefully we rebound and play to win from now on.

Time to put together a long drive and turn the momentum around. We need to establish and maintain our running game to wear out that defense.

Someone came to win today

That's exactly it. Gopher defense is gambling and succeeding, but otherwise play calling and decision-making is killing us. Play to win, Gophers!

This is what I hate about bowl games. Regular season you don't do a fake punt from inside your own ten or onside kick to start the half when you're ahead and the favored team. But in a bowl game, what the heck, doesn't matter so do whatever.

As a lifelong Gopher fan I'm enjoying watching my first January Bowl game. I am happy at the direction of the team right now & see past 1 play here or 1 possession there or even 1 game here or there. As a fan I didn't panic, care nor feel any concern of the program after the Illinois loss while the rest of the "faithful" jumped ship. We're playing in a January Bowl after losing to Illinois.

I'm skeptical of the "fans" in here. I'm just going to ignore the negativity & sour fans in here & continue to comment & enjoy the game win or lose because these kids deserve support regardless of outcome, they've earned it & they have it from me 100%. :cool:

This is what I hate about bowl games. Regular season you don't do a fake punt from inside your own ten or onside kick to start the half when you're ahead and the favored team. But in a bowl game, what the heck, doesn't matter so do whatever.

And if they don't work your team is screwed. O well. Stop the trick plays.

Honestly, that onside kick was probably the best thing for this program in the long run. Hopefully Kill has learned a lesson about being too content.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Omg, if this isn't Gronk I don't know what is. 1st rounder!

Top Bottom