***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I've never seen Michigan like this... not even under Rich Rod. Something must be happening behind closed doors because Brady Hoke is a SOLID coach...

The refs are trying hard...got their work cut out for them today

I'm sorry did they just say michigan only has 115 yards?

Dish feed back so you all get to enjoy more of my posts.

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk

Hate to complain about the officiating, but we've really got some raw calls today. The roughing the passer, no safety on the hold, face mask? c'mon!!

A+ for the defense today. What a game plan. The bad QB play is part of it, but they've been lights out all day.

Sure seems like the refs have looked for everything possible to call in favor of Michigan. Not surprising, but it will make the win even sweeter if we hang on.

This is starting to look like the game vs illinois a couple years ago where the team was trying to get zook fired.

Seriously, Hoke should be fired. Gardner has owned the Gophers both times he's played them... How can he sit there and watch this without trying something different? (well, yeah Hoke is so bad, I hope he doesn't get fired for our sake.)

thank you morris...again!

please score here. please score here. PLEASE SCORE HERE

Ref's tryna do everything they can to save Hoke's job...

EDIT: I love this Defense...

EDIT EDIT: If we don't score here... smh...

Morris just dropped the friggin ball.....my god he is horrible....how have they not gone back to Gardner?

That'll fix those damned refs for the bogus facemask penalty.

Bury these f*ckers! They've had the jug for too long!

Hoke may as well just head back and pack up his office.....he is not going to survive this season.

Top Bottom