***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Sheesh! How big are Campbell's hands? Carrying it like a loaf of bread? It looked like he was carrying a hot dog bun!

This is a solid defense.

Just lost my Dish Network feed. WTF???

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk

Thank goodness our first big time game of the year was an out of conference game.We should schedule those more often.

Field position is soooooo important. The one time we give Michigan good field position they score. Otherwise we have completely dominated the game.

Don't let off the throttle. Keep bringing it hard; Michigan hasn't been able to make any plays to counter.

So he called a sack on 3rd down? Epping's replacement, Hayes, just got beat.

It's funny, on the last drive someone was critical of the fact we threw it on first and second down. If we're not successful, it isn't always on the play calling.

You have no clue on how football really is huh? You think everything is just on the players right? There is a reason why coaches get hired and fired. They put their players in the best position to make plays. 3rd down and long... the defense defends the pass, and makes it harder for Leidner. If he would just mix it up like he did towards the end of the first half, it would keep the defense off balance. Seriously, it's not all on the players.

Our defense is the real deal! Huge play!

With our history of Michigan I'm not getting ahead of myself until the clock hits :00

You have no clue on how football really is huh? You think everything is just on the players right? There is a reason why coaches get hired and fired. They put their players in the best position to make plays. 3rd down and long... the defense defends the pass, and makes it harder for Leidner. If he would just mix it up like he did towards the end of the first half, it would keep the defense off balance. Seriously, it's not all on the players.

Not sure where I ever said it was all on the players. I'm just saying it isn't always on the play calling. Nothing more, nothing less.

wow. morris still in the game. and people think kill is stubborn

screwed again by the refs

screw you refs. don't blame them though, that has to be hard to see.

Top Bottom