***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Okay- get this to 5 or 6 at the half and we are in this.

Maryland is not a good half court team handling the ball. If you can make them put it on the floor, they will turn it over. The stripes have already missed a couple of double dribble and traveling calls when they have tried to drive.

That Purdue loss was unacceptable after having such a substantial lead. Now this. If we can't get it together our chance at a tourney bid is quickly slipping away.

Sorry RP but your run & gun isn't getting it done. Get the fricking ball to MO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really thought that he was going to call that charge on us.

Man, even Mo's defense is much improved. Time to make EE a 7 minute a game guy.

I was just gonna say don't give up anything in the last minute. I guess not...

Mo was on fire and we went away from him. Hell of a finish to the half...the boys showed passion and heart. We need that for another 20 minutes.

We have got to make this a full court transition game. It plays into our offensive game and takes away our weakness of playing half court defense.

Down three- start the second half with the ball- unless they onside kick.....

Great run. And we hit a 3 at the half-time buzzer? Sign of the Apocalypse.

That was a much needed 3 to end the half. Now let's come out with that same intensity for the last 20 minutes.

I thought if you scored at the end of the half, you had to give up your possession to start the half...

We should have just held the ball when we got it with 35 seconds. We turned it over and Maryland got that 2....:cool:

For all the doom and gloom posted on here in the last 45 minutes, to be down by 3 at half as I just noticed on ESPN is pretty damn good on the road against the 11th ranked team in the country.

Mo was on fire and we went away from him. Hell of a finish to the half...the boys showed passion and heart. We need that for another 20 minutes.

Mo is oging to get doubled in the second half- he needs to see it and find the shooters. This is how Hollins can find a few openings.

Maybe this game we suck for the first ten minutes and play great the last 30? That would be nice for a change.

For all the doom and gloom posted on here in the last 45 minutes, to be down by 3 at half as I just noticed on ESPN is pretty damn good on the road against the 11th ranked team in the country.

This sounds like a moral victory post.

Not at all. I'm not watching the game, at work. I came on here before I even looked at the score and I thought for sure that we were down by 40 and may end up forfeiting the rest of the season...Gopherhole and reality don't always go hand and hand.

Mo is oging to get doubled in the second half- he needs to see it and find the shooters. This is how Hollins can find a few openings.

We will need some 3's in the second half.

Originally Posted by StCroix
It sounds like someone who knows how to enjoy a good game to me.

Top Bottom