***OFFICIAL GOPHERS VS MARYLAND IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Hey Richard, maybe you should make an adjustment on the perimeter. Blowout incoming.

On pace to give up 20 3's. Ballgame.

We can't buy a 3, and they've hit 7 or 8 already.

Well that about sums it up. Hope we don't lose by 30.

Thanks for that pull up three with 30 second left on the clock Andre. Kid is becoming Ralph Sampson.

Down 15 and your senior leader goes down and jacks a contested 3 five seconds into the shot clock. This season could get away from them fast if they don't get their **** together soon.

Watching this defense reminds me of Rodney Williams. We got guys out of position everywhere.

When Gophers get behind they stop moving the ball or move it extremely slowly. Just compounds the issue. Very problematic.

0-4 looks likely now. When does the first NIT-ology come out?

Maryland is a top 15 team at home...needed our best today, just not getting it done.

Will stupid guy post more stupid questions?

What about my question is stupid sir? If we play like we have the past two games all year sir, it's not hard to believe we won't get more than 15 sir. Please explain why sir

Defense was a problem last year, rebounding has been a huge problem this year, and both continue to kill the Gophers.

I think I'm glad stuck in the office today

Okay, if we can cut this down to 4 or 5, we'll be in okay shape.

What about my question is stupid sir? If we play like we have the past two games all year sir, it's not hard to believe we won't get more than 15 sir. Please explain why sir

Two big ten road games into the season and you are seriously wondering whether we will find four big ten wins? Because we are getting beat by the 11th ranked team on their court? Because we let a game slip away on the road against Purdue....who had the refs trying their best to get them back into the game?

Pump the brakes. This team is not nearly that bad that four big ten wins is the over/under.

Mo is the best big on the court. Keep feeding him in positions to score.

Top Bottom