*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-UNLV GAME THREAD ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDs: Rushing, Throwing, Kickoff Return, Blocked Field Goal

QM0hIXZ.gif

Yep, looks like kill decided to honor mason with trying not to lose instead of trying to win

lakes, you have a magical way of taking any situation, and criticizing. At least you are consistent.

Anything negative on that lakesgopher, or are you finally ready to shut the fvck up?

Rush defense has had some good moments & some bad ones

OK, it's very likely we'll win, and it's clear that our ST's are quite a bit better than UNLV's (save for the missed XP...sick). That said, would anyone say that we're a MUCH better team than UNLV at this point? I sure wouldn't. They're outgaining us by about 100 yards (and have been extremely balanced) and have held our vaunted running attack to 100 yds (70 of which is by our QB...our RB's have 16 carries for 40 yards). I'm still confident this is a better, deeper Gophers team, but I can't say I'm real optimistic at this point.

At least sustain a drive... 3 & out with less then a minute off the clock is bad for our Defense...

Disappointing to me that UNLV is playing a D set up to stop the run and we can't beat them over the top.

Disappointing to me that UNLV is playing a D set up to stop the run and we can't beat them over the top.

I just don't understand being disappointed when we are up by 14 at the end of three... It is so easy from here to play the game.

I got to believe our OL is starting to take over the game. I really want to see the O gain a little confidence in the 4th quarter. Let's see this size and strength dominate a D they been slowly wearing down (I hope).

I'm by no means disappointed with this performance. We had some kinks (and of course every team does) but I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom