*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-SAN JOSE STATE IN-GAME THREAD ***

Bigger, stronger, faster, better cardio, better endurance, run them over in the 4th...

I love what we've seen from Leidner and Cobb today. I'd like to see Cobb get more carries, as he's done great just about every game! Cobb is our best all around RB, he has vision, speed, and power. And Leidner, he's almost impossible to bring down.

Game ball goes to our coaching staff. They manhandled SJSU's staff. (Hope we win.)

I love what we've seen from Leidner and Cobb today. I'd like to see Cobb get more carries, as he's done great just about every game! Cobb is our best all around RB, he has vision, speed, and power. And Leidner, he's almost impossible to bring down.

Agreed about Cobb. And as far as Leidner is concerned, it's great news. I see us going with a QB rotation the rest of the way because I don't think Leidner can take this beating week in and week out. With Nelson and Leidner you can run the exact same offense, it's all about keeping them fresh.

Wow. In a lot of years, but this could be the single most ridiculous statement I've ever read on this board. And that's saying a LOY. Holy crap.

Congratulations!!

What is so absurd about his statement? The Big Ten might not have any top flight quarterbacks, but its not like Fales is a 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd round draft pick. Most of the QB's listed are multithreat QB's which can be just as impactful as that of a pure pocket passer, like Fales.

It's all about half-time adjustments, boys. "I trust what you do".

And as far as Leidner is concerned, it's great news. I see us going with a QB rotation the rest of the way because I don't think Leidner can take this beating week in and week out. With Nelson and Leidner you can run the exact same offense, it's all about keeping them fresh.

Agreed.

Husker70 said 38-17 & I laughed... smh at me...

Go Gophers!

I'm very impressed with the overall strength and conditioning of this gopher team. They have buried every team they have played so far in the second half. I haven't seen that out of the gophers in a while.

Alright, be honest. Who thought when they woke up this AM that Mitch and Marion Barber would be shown on the same graphic.

What is so absurd about his statement? The Big Ten might not have any top flight quarterbacks, but its not like Fales is a 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd round draft pick. Most of the QB's listed are multithreat QB's which can be just as impactful as that of a pure pocket passer, like Fales.

Quote me on it:

If Fales is not taken in the first or second round, I will literally eat my hat.

Kick #9 off the team. He just doubled our penalties.

You can see why Campbell is beginning to take Manuel's spot.

Meanwhile back to the game, is that the first "stupid" penalty this year?

I don't care what round Fales goes in, I want him as a Viking!

I would've told you to GTFOH if you would've told me that Western Illinois would put up more of a fight then SJSU...

The O-Line, Leidner, & Cobb. Murray Warmath would be proud. Now if Kill would only kick once on third down, he'd be ecstatic. Well done Gophers.

I would've told you to GTFOH if you would've told me that Western Illinois would put up more of a fight then SJSU...

Couple of common opponents playing today with Western Illinois versus UNLV. Who you got? I'd take the Leathernecks tbh.

Top Bottom