*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-IOWA GAME THREAD ***

We may be paying the price for refusing to pass against the patsies

Aaron hill playing out of position all game. Our players are NOT focused at all. And time to bring in Leidner.

Bench him.. At least Leidner will give a momentary burst of energy

We may be paying the price for refusing to pass against the patsies

I was called an idiot on this forum for suggestion we try and practice our passing against the terrible teams. Seems I was right.

Put in 7. He seems to have a better fake on the read option and has the spark right now

And big surprise, the offense that struggled with the little sisters of the poor can't do anything against a Big Ten team. Who could have seen that coming?

Goodger.. You can't stagger there. Either plant your feet or run the damn route.

This is an unmitigated disaster thus far. It'd be 17-0 if Iowa had gona for it on 4th and 1 instead of punting on their first drive. I'm holding out hope for a stop here and a comeback, but it's been a really, really terrible start

And now Vereen is out. We're screwed. Or cursed. Or something.

Offense needs to score before half to give us some hope. We got a blessing with the missed FG

I was called an idiot on this forum for suggestion we try and practice our passing against the terrible teams. Seems I was right.

If Leidner would've passed more against San Jose State, Nelson wouldn't have thrown that pick?

Minnesota has thrown for 56 yards and rushed for 4. Maybe they should have practiced the running game?

Slow down everyone .. this game is going to be close .. Iowa will continue to screw-up.

Wow, very fortunate to be in this game. KF loses a lot of games like this, so that should be encouraging.

Gophers suck. This is going to be another blowout loss.
True....Gophers haven't shown anything so far and the game may turn out to be the blowout as you stated..BUT, to make this statement not even midway through the second quarter reveals a level of ignorance and stupidity worthy of 1st class turd.

Top Bottom