*** OFFICIAL GOPHERS-IOWA GAME THREAD ***

Tough call here. I'm not confident we can get a yard up the middle.

True....Gophers haven't shown anything so far and the game may turn out to be the blowout as you stated..BUT, to make this statement not even midway through the second quarter reveals a level of ignorance and stupidity worthy of 1st class turd.

No need for personal attacks. When is the appropriate time to declare the foreshadowing of a blowout? In the 4th quarter when the blowout is already happening?

Lets put get the ball in the end zone here. then do it again after half...BOOM were up 14-10

Damned Limegrover couldn't catch a pass for love or money.

Horrible. Why take a timeout on 3rd and 1 anyway? Play the down and then call timeout on 4th if need be. Just wow.

Iowa's weakness is their secondary. The pass game is there for the taking. You CAN'T miss that throw. So frustrating!

Good news, the Claeys halftime adjustments are coming. So we may only lose 31-0 instead of the 48-0 it looks like right now.

I wonder what the posters on gopherhole who said Iowa wasn't that good think about us right now...

Where have I seen this before? Hmm.....:horse::banghead:

Can we see Leidner please, it's clear Nelson is not and never will be a passer...

Nice awareness by the D-Line they all go cruising at the QB untouched....hmmm....something bad might be about to happen. Great execution by Iowa on that play...gotta get something before halftime.

Top Bottom