***OFFICIAL GOPHERS-BUCKEYES IN-GAME THREAD***

gotta admit watching welch being defended by craft is pretty comical

They look like they don't care. It is evident by the way they are giving away the basketball. Have some respect for yourselves and your fans and at least give us an effort.

Glad Norwood and his number 2 are in attendance to witness this mess in person

Well Coleman just gave up. I guess everyone else should too. If this were the pros Tubby would be fired tomorrow. I've never seen anything like this.

But at least our RPI will still be strong. Don't need to actually win games or watch them; we're in the top 20 of the RPI!!!!!

They look like they don't care. It is evident by the way they are giving the basketball. Have some respect for yourselves and your fans and at least give us an effort.

I don't think Tubby cares...honestly. He gets a 2.5 million buy out if they fire him and he can go home of find another team to wreck.

Someday I'll be fortunate enough to watch a good gopher team.

I might have to unearth my 1997 highlight tape. It's a VCR tape. I would also have to an unearth a VCR. I guess better than trying to watch Gopher football glory. Someday we will have memories that don't require obsolete technology to view. Right?

The last two minutes has been a train going off a cliff. This is unbelievable. It's getting so bad that it's hard not to watch.

Is there one player off of our bench who would get significant playing time on another B1G team? Or even a starter outside of Mbakwe and the Hollins's?

Well Coleman just gave up. I guess everyone else should too. If this were the pros Tubby would be fired tomorrow. I've never seen anything like this.

But at least our RPI will still be strong. Don't need to actually win games or watch them; we're in the top 20 of the RPI!!!!!

Maybe Lafayette won. Where is #1alksdfjalkgjasg do update us?

I can't believe I bought in to actually thinking this team was as good as the 97 team. This team is horrible!!!

osu is bringing the D way out onto the floor in the half-court.
they know we cannot drive to the rim.. we just stand arouind.

Being a former head high school coach, I may watch this game differently than some fans. But, can we really be all that surprised by what we've seen tonight? This team is so poorly coached on offense that it's beyond belief and the substitution pattern is questionable at best. When was the last time that we tried to get the ball to Trevor in the low post?

This may be worse than Iowa City. Iowa played well against us. The Buckeyes haven't done much besides just letting the Gophers completely crap themselves.

Ok - as one of Tubby's backers I will have to admit this team seems to be getting worse.

More like R.I.P.

Top Bottom