***OFFICIAL GOPHERS-BUCKEYES IN-GAME THREAD***

Well Coleman just gave up. I guess everyone else should too. If this were the pros Tubby would be fired tomorrow. I've never seen anything like this.

But at least our RPI will still be strong. Don't need to actually win games or watch them; we're in the top 20 of the RPI!!!!!

How did Lafayette do?

This is brutal, turnover after turnover after lazy play, Tubby looks like he doesnt even care anymore, just ready to hang his RPI & SOS banner in the Barn.

How much does the rest of the team have to quit before he goes to Halvorson and Schell? If I were coaching this team (cue all the jokes about how terrible we would be if I coached), I would have gone to them a few minutes ago and said whoever is willing to give me some effort will stay on the court.

This always pops into my head whenever we play this bad.

For all we know he could be writing one of his posts. I'd wager that he started when this thread was on page 5.

Now that is a good line, furry. I sometimes wondered if I was the only person who commented on #1Alphabets's lengthy posts.

Ok - as one of Tubby's backers I will have to admit this team seems to be getting worse.

May as well join the dark side. If you give up, we'll know Tubby's cooked. $%^!123456 will never do so, so we can't go by him.

We've cut the lead to less than 20 - maybe there's hope.

play this group next game....the new and improved starting 5

Ok - as one of Tubby's backers I will have to admit this team seems to be getting worse.

Wow. can hardly believe it. What's your 'support tubby' thread going to look like after tonight?! I'm sure it will be great. :rolleyes:

Mbakwe and Ellenson still seem willing to work, that's it. I'd go Mbakwe, Ellenson, Halvorson, and Schell. 4 on 5. Let the rest of the players know their effort is so pathetic that I would rather leave a man open than watch their garbage excuse for basketball.

#1alphabunch just txt me and says he wants to remind you that Osu is a top 20 team and the big 10 is really good....

Wally is already more efficient that Joe or Rodney.

Top Bottom