***OFFICIAL GOPHERS-BUCKEYES IN-GAME THREAD***

I was a silent Tubby supporter... now I'll be a silent Tubby doubter. Though, if we have any sort of decent finish I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

Keep playing Mo!!! He could get a triple double still. Points, rebounds, and turnovers

two things have happened ... the team has stopped playing for Tubby and he has lost interest.

Wow. can hardly believe it. What's your 'support tubby' thread going to look like after tonight?! I'm sure it will be great. :rolleyes:

I didn't say I'm giving up like you fool.
:rolleyes back:

I was a silent Tubby supporter... now I'll be a silent Tubby doubter. Though, if we have any sort of decent finish I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

what finish?? do you know what indiana will do to us next week??? may as well just forfeit that one

Better check the barn...it's horseless.

Before/after March 16 (day after first Big Ten Tourney game) to fire Flubby?

How sad is it when Minnesota is a key win for Wisconsin. Losers of 7 of 11.

There doesn't appear to be any FIRE IN THE BELLY.......

The belly is not the only part of the body where we are showing nothing where something should be. I'm thinking somewhere on the left side of the chest, somewhere between the ears, and somewhere below the belt.

I've got a proposition for Norwood. He can fire Tubby and I'll be the next head coach for a fixed salary of 75 grand for the next 30 years. It's an offer he can't refuse.

Can we bump the other fire Tubby thread instead of starting a new one?

So I know we 'can't' fire Tubby during the season. But what actually happens if we do?

The belly is not the only part of the body where we are showing nothing where something should be. I'm thinking somewhere on the left side of the chest, somewhere between the ears, and somewhere below the belt.

have to agree with you.....it's really quite sad

So I know we 'can't' fire Tubby during the season. But what actually happens if we do?

At this point maybe Tubby should just retire. It's not like he's strapped for cash. Just go, Tubby. The least you can do is save us your buyout.

The assistant who becomes interim coach finishes with a better career B1G winning percentage than the one we fired. Like Horton and Brewster.

The sad thing about this game is with the way OSU was playing in the 1st half there was a chance to go out and take this game and get a solid resume win, but instead we just threw it away. You know it is bad for this team when the bench guys play better than the starting group. If this same kind of effort and lack of interest comes from the Gophers next Tuesday Indiana will beat them by 50. If we see the same kind of effort and performance on Tuesday there really aren't any excuses with almost a week to recover from the injuries and get ready for Indiana. I have been a guy who thought it was just a rough stretch and it was because of how good the B1G was but this game has me worried and really questioning Tubby.

I honestly didn't think we would have a worse loss than at Iowa this year.

I was wrong.

Top Bottom