***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT TCU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

IF we score, we need to practice our on-side kick..

Remember when everyone was mad we ditched the UNC game? Yuuuuuuup....

How can you coach here for 4 years and still have HS JV quarterback play? How can we be this incompetent through the air?

Jerry is just like the honey badger, he don't give a sh$t. He's got the long term deal, Mitch is his annointed one, Limegrover is his guy and he's going to ride them like old mules. Our O really can't score TDs against quality opponents. I wonder if Vegas has a line on whether a team will score a TD. If they did and we had bet it each non-patsy game the past two years we'd be flush.

Jerry is just like the honey badger, he don't give a sh$t. He's got the long term deal, Mitch is his annointed one, Limegrover is his guy and he's going to ride them like old mules. Our O really can't score TDs against quality opponents. I wonder if Vegas has a line on whether a team will score a TD. If they did and we had bet it each non-patsy game the past two years we'd be flush.
Go home, you're drunk

The Coaches are too stubborn... What good does keeping Leidner in do? Give the other QB's some experience.

As painful as this is maybe one bright side is we'll see them at TCF next year.

Revenge can be sweet. Especially after a 'whuppen like this.

That's all I've got.

One quarter to go. Still a member of The Bitter End Club.

Side note: Mitch is completely unable to throw a spiral.

Coach Patterson changed OC's to stay relevant and improve. The problem with Kill and his staff's longevity is that it makes it hard to change things up. Kill needs to fire Limegrover but I don't think he'd do it........too much loyalty.

ML doesn't want to play anymore. Kill should have gotten him out of there a long, long time ago today did him no good for the long term.

Streveler clearly is much more mobile than Mitch, I'm scared of his passing acumen if Mitch is chosen over him.

Subjective look to a bad day, but is this the game that lights the fire? Mitch can't their, but they made him do it against a very good TCU D. TCU is clearly better than anyone we'll face in the B1G including possibly tOSU. Iowa had looked dreadful, a bad isu team have them all they could handle (kirk ferentz just called time-out on a missed gw fg, only for the retry to MAKE), Wisc looks confused, Mich is not Mich. Who knows..

Top Bottom