***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT TCU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Bubble screen, jet sweep, screen to Cobb please, please, please??? Safe plays with high probability of success can we mix them in from time-to-time.

We look like an FCS team.

This team would get worked by the top FCS teams, unfortunately.

On the plus side, another crappy season means seat upgrades should be easier next year.

#rah

We must keep this coach.

The Gophers progress is unfinished.

The offense and the defense are not that good.

We will see if we score this half.

So long leidner you were who we knew you were

Great, again this year we get to read about how of only the "catchers" can catch very lousy throws, things would be okay.

Nothing personal, just damn, damn disappointing.

It wasn't a good throw, but it was catchable. We need to make that next step and pull those down.

Definitely thought we'd be more competitive than this. You know it's going to be a bad day when we start 3 & out and give up a long punt return.

Bubble screen, jet sweep, screen to Cobb please, please, please??? Safe plays with high probability of success can we mix them in from time-to-time.

No, we must either go for a home run pass or a straight up the middle run on 1st down always.

What the ****, Mitch? Are you trying to look like the worst FBS QB?

I know you might be, but you don't have to make it an easy choice.

How ****ing bad does Leidner have to be to bench him? Serious question.

See how far off that pass was? There wasn't any pressure either.

Leidner. **** me he's all over the place.

Patterson and TCU is all over Limegrover. This is laughable.

We cannot beat our opponents' secret weapon: not employing Limegrower.

Mitch Oh My...seriously if Streveler is a worse passer than Mitch we might need to re-evaluate our recruiting criteria

It wasn't a good throw, but it was catchable. We need to make that next step and pull those down.

They need to make the next step and have lousy throws be the exception rather then the rule. Oh, there's a Pix Six dropped. What receiver are you going blame that on?

Try Stevler. If that doesn't work try help me ronda. Do something.

Top Bottom