***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT TCU IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

12 passes (2 int) and 9 rushes. Terrible game plan.

Sad part is we've given TCU 2 incredibly short fields in which they've capitalized by putting up 14...

We're not playing as bad as the score says on Defense... Offense isn't helping AT ALL...

Don't care about the pass being a bit high if Woli is going to be a player he needs to come down with that catch. Catchable ball.

Y'all are overreacting. This game ain't even close to over. It's gonna get a lot uglier.

The D line is banged up.

The O line is over-hyped.

ML is who he is. He will not improve. He can not even throw a spiral.

Just another opponent showing us how far we are away from being a dominent team

This one I'm putting all on the offense. Gotta covert. Tcu 2 short fields. No respect for passing game. They're playing all 1 on 1 outside. Gotta take a chance out there

It's not over look at the clock we have time go get this thing going.

Don't care about the pass being a bit high if Woli is going to be a player he needs to come down with that catch. Catchable ball.

Great, again this year we get to read about how of only the "catchers" can catch very lousy throws, things would be okay.

Nothing personal, just damn, damn disappointing.

Kill & staff are 0-21 when trailing at halftime @ the U - unlikely that trend changes today

Picking the real fight.

We must keep this coach.

The Gophers progress is unfinished.

The offense and the defense are not that good.

We will see if we score this half.

I know the coaches aren't the ones who make the plays, but they are certainly the ones that design the plays and calls the plays. There is no excuse this year, we have had plenty of time to get competitive, and this is an embarrassment. We are getting out coached. And definitely outplayed.

This program will never take another step until it finds/develops a QB. I don't even know why I watch games like this. We have no shot.

Don't give up Madtown. Been told since March right here on GH that this game was easy money and a guaranteed Gopher win. TCU was 4-8 last year. Gophers so much bigger and stronger.

I know the coaches aren't the ones who make the plays, but they are certainly the ones that design the plays and calls the plays. There is no excuse this year, we have had plenty of time to get competitive, and this is an embarrassment. We are getting out coached. And definitely outplayed.

You are playing one of the best defenses in the nation. What did you expect?

Top Bottom