***OFFICIAL GOPHERS AT COLORADO ST IN GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!***

We have no business being within one point. embarassing. Reminds me of the game Mason lost to Ohio Bobcats once upon a time...

As bad as we've been on offense, their offense hasn't been great either, and our defense has been pretty good after CSU's touchdown drive. Have the Rams even gotten within field goal range since their touchdown?

Yeah....I feel good about our chances of coming away with the win against these guys but there really is no way to put a positive spin on the offensive performance in the first half. That was pathetic against a very average team.

Kill is PISSED in his radio interview about the offense...would not want to be those guys in the locker room....
I hope kill is piss ed

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Why did they choose not to kick the FG early on? Why?

Pirsig looked like Lauer there... And that's our bigger hamper. This battered O-Line. Pirsig is a RT and doesn't have the quicker step.

If we don't run a Jet sweep in the second half, Limegrover needs to mute Kill's headset. Im 100% convinced our play calling is what it is, because of Kill. Great coach, but let your coordinators work.

(Couple years ago, when Kill was out with medical, Limegrover opened up our playbook, a lot, and with lesser quality payers, and that offense moved the ball and was FUN to watch, when Kill came back for the Bowl game vs Syracuse, so did or vanilla offense)

Kill speaking about the offence "i'm embarrassed, there will be changes"

This is an ugly game to watch. Our offense is tough to watch. I just do not like Limgrover's play calling. I know I am beating a dead horse, but I have to say it.

Have we ever given Limegrover a quality QB to work with? Until we can throw, I have a hard time blaming him.

Are you kidding about Santoso going early for the draft?

Beer isn't strong enough to keep watching this bs

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Why did they choose not to kick the FG early on? Why?

Agreed. Too often people want to go for a big play, when the conservative method works better. No guarantee we hit that field goal, but 9-7 looks great.

Its ot leidners fault the plays arent getting in, blowing timeouts. When kill said changes it could involve coaching. Its embarrassing and inexcusable, going on for years.

Croft or Perra. I don't care which one. Have to try something different.

Would like to see Strev get a full series sometime this half. And actually be allowed to throw the rock a couple times

I was going to limit myself to a drink per quarter. I've now decided that I forgot to include a halftime drink.

I was going to limit myself to a drink per quarter. I've now decided that I forgot to include a halftime drink.

2 halftime drinks is the acceptable number. half to make sure you keep your cheering level up

yes sorry I got a little excited

Whew! You are frying my lizard. Don't kid om stuff like that in GH.

It's Spotted Cow beer time! I bought a case in enemy Wiscy territory last weekend during family visit just for today.

Cheers! :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink: 'Hope we get five TDs today.

Top Bottom