***OFFICIAL*** Game Day Thread @ UNLV 8/30

Chicken little shows up early.

Oh, and I second the yellow 'alert' on the bottom of the screen. Needs immediate attention.
LOL.

MG has been a horrible QB ever since he took over the job last year and it's been PLAIN AS DAY.

Nice play call. Run it left with the QB............MAYBE YOU WANT TO GET IN SCORING POSITION.

Gray is still an athlete playing quarterback. His mechanics and accuracy are just as bad as ever. Combine that with stupid penalties and turnovers and this game is not encouraging.

On the other hand, DCT!!!
Be fair to the kid and let him play some WR/TE and see if he can get some NFL interest. Meanwhile the whole freaking team will be better.

I think a HUGE assumption for potential success this year was continued improved play from Gray. Only one game... but it doesn't look any better than it did after game three or four last year. Just dreadful.

Well, I think they do have a better set of wide receivers...when the ball was catchable, they have caught it.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORST. PASSER. EVER. WORST. QUARTERBACK. EVER.

I mean, you have to bench him if he does this next week.

If they would have pulled him earlier the other QB might not have sucked at this point. ITS OVER FOR THIS GAME.

LOL.

MG has been a horrible QB ever since he took over the job last year and it's been PLAIN AS DAY.

Would you like to point out his terrific supporting cast? He hasn't been good. No doubt. He was supposed to be our leader and this is pathetic.

how does that returner NOT touch that?

WHAT THE HELL KILL CHALLENGE THAT PLAY!! EWERW:OIJER:WEJRWEIORFJW

Top Bottom