***OFFICIAL*** Game Day Thread @ UNLV 8/30

Am I the only one getting pissed at all the yellow flashing color on the bottom of the screen... which in the back of my mind makes me think there is a penalty on every play?

It doesn't help that the Gophers have had an actual penalty on every other play.

If that was a joke, it was a poor one. We should have been able to be conservative and win easy. Poor play by our best players have hurt us.

We don't have any "best" players. The "best" players you are talking about are simply the seniors but they are in no way good.

funny... couldn't type that flag comment fast enough. Clearly I am not the only one. It is really bugging me.

By the way did you know that Sam Boyd Stadium is EIGHT MILES from the strip?

Boy, these announcers love UNLV. That's all I can say.

I blame the new pronunciation of Stoudamire (sp?) on this.

Sherry led his team to the tying score? he didn't complete a pass

We don't have any "best" players. The "best" players you are talking about are simply the seniors but they are in no way good.

Chicken little shows up early.

Oh, and I second the yellow 'alert' on the bottom of the screen. Needs immediate attention.

Play calling ha been fine. Gray has been awful.

Gray is still an athlete playing quarterback. His mechanics and accuracy are just as bad as ever. Combine that with stupid penalties and turnovers and this game is not encouraging.

On the other hand, DCT!!!

If I hear one of the announcers say " Turn the corner as a program..." I may just snap.

Top Bottom