***OFFICIAL*** Game Day Thread @ UNLV 8/30

MG could have had probably 3 TD passes easy right now if he could hit the broad side of an aircraft carrier. The coaches are putting him in positions to succeed and he's simply blowing it.

That is what I am saying. Our two best (supposed) players are trying to hand this game over. These are the kind of mistakes that can be fixed. It's not about scheme, it's poor execution. The penalties, however, need to be addressed by the coaching staff immediately.

I see the gophers "horsecollering" on about half their tackles. Anyone else seeing this?

Well, got the lead and the only blood the defense smelled in the water was their own. Dreadful.

I was afraid of this...Gophers get a FG and then Def is looking like it will give up a td and will leave the Gophers little to no time to respond.

I'm seriously thinking about gouging out my eyes and ears so I don't have to see or hear this happen.

This game sets passing back 50 years.

everytime that yellow thing shows up on the bottom of screen, i think its a FLAG. anyone else?

We are set up for a game winning drive with about 3 minutes left... PREDICTION: do we score and win or not?

Top Bottom