***OFFICIAL*** Game Day Thread @ UNLV 8/30

Lost in the crappiness of this game is A.J. Barker's first 100 yard game

Gold Vision, I wasn't asking you for your opinion! That was what I was thinking.

I thought Kill was going to bring discipline to this team?! I hope he has them running sprints back to Mn, forget the plane, save the money....

Only good country is outlaw country. He ain't no outlaw.
I don't know he was just busted driving drunk, naked and crazy................seems fitting tonight.

The bone head mental mistakes they're making are usually corrected by Jr High football... THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really cannot blame the coaching staff yet. MG screwing up TWO potentially easy touchdowns and Stoudemire pretty much handing UNLV their only touchdown. These are things I expect to be fixed. We have eight minutes until the normal chicken little mentality we are used to.

As I type....INT!

You really cannot blame the coaching staff yet. MG screwing up TWO potentially easy touchdowns and Stoudemire pretty much handing UNLV their only touchdown. These are things I expect to be fixed. We have eight minutes until the normal chicken little mentality we are used to.

As I type....INT!
MG could have had probably 3 TD passes easy right now if he could hit the broad side of an aircraft carrier. The coaches are putting him in positions to succeed and he's simply blowing it.

Top Bottom