***OFFICIAL*** Game Day Thread @ UNLV 8/30

No...SDSU, NDSU, there are others...but this game is a good reminder not to take the training camp buildups seriously.

True, those were equally bad. I do not know how I can keep watching this stuff. I am just out of explanations right now. We will loose to New Hampshire looking like this.

UNLV loss would be worse the the NDSU loss, UNLV lost to a 3-8 FCS team in southern Utah latst year, at least NDSU was national champs.

here's my question, Kill's old team lost 50-28 tonight (So Ill) to Eastern Illinois. So how good was kill to begin with?

The sad things is that we will never be able to recruit another QB that is the same caliber of an athlete as Gray again - so even if we can pull out 4-6 wins this year, it all gets scrapped next year anyway. Time to start the transition now. Get back to a pocket passer now...

UNLV loss would be worse the the NDSU loss, UNLV lost to a 3-8 FCS team, at least NDSU was national champs.

here's my question, Kill's old team lost 50-28 tonight (So Ill) to Eastern Illinois. So how good was kill to begin with?

He hasn't coached there since 2007. Can't blame losses on him.

I've watched every game but I guess I didn't realize kill hasn't won a road game yet? Or am I hearing things...

I don't trust Gray to bring us back into this game. Put in Shortell. We will need to pass in this one. Gray has looked as horrible as any qb I've ever watched. We've been dominating this team all game, and we're losing. Stupid penalties, stupid turnovers, worst passing ever. Let's turn this around, Gophs.

bull$hit. I watched Steve Bono go 1-10 with 5 yards passing in the NFL once. Gray is over 50% with 171 yards passing as I type this. This is a frustrating game to watch and Gray has his limitations, but your comment is ridiculous and stupid.

I am sick to my stomach watching this right now.

3rd and 4 in our red zone? Run a 15-yard-route. 3rd and 7? Run a 4-yard-route. Gopher football!

bull$hit. I watched Steve Bono go 1-10 with 5 yards passing in the NFL once. Gray is over 50% with 171 yards passing as I type this. This is a frustrating game to watch and Gray has his limitations, but your comment is ridiculous and stupid.

:rolleyes: Are you serious with this post? If you have watched the footage you would have came to the conclusion that Gray has been dreadful today. Anyone who doesn't think so is being a homer.

My arm hurts, I ran out of lifesavers gummies, and the gophers are stinking' up the joint! Someone tell me how it could get any worse?! Any whining from anyone else? :)

Win or lose we need to write the B1G a letter of apology for the way we're representing B1G football. We could be liable for defamation.

12 minutes left in the 4th quarter....that gives us 3 possessions still tops? I would like to see a bit of hustle on the offensive side of the ball and do some no huddle.

How many times can you miss an open WR by 10+ yards?

Top Bottom