***OFFICIAL*** Game Day Thread @ UNLV 8/30

Everytime that stupid Nissan commercial comes on I think someone is honking at me.

turrible.jpg

Attachments

• turrible.jpg
    turrible.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 0

I would say how could things get any worse! But, I know it might, so I don't want to jinx them.

They continue like this and we will be lucky to be 1-11 assuming we can beat New Hampshire.

Now that was a terrible call. Guys basically ran into each other.

I don't know if Kill's normal year 2 improvement trend is going to work out this time.

This is hands down one of the most embarrassing things i have ever watched. Period.

Is it me, or is there a definite preference toward UNLV by the announcers?

This is hands down one of the most embarrassing things i have ever watched. Period.
No...SDSU, NDSU, there are others...but this game is a good reminder not to take the training camp buildups seriously.

lol at touch passes. Somewhat scared that this looks like same old Gophers. The only possible positive is it is game one. If we can sneak this one out, go back to the drawing board and fix crap before the big 10 season starts and see what Kill can do. Pretty disappointed.

Like the helmets though!

Give Gray 2 more games to figure out touch on a ball or he's gotta go. It's really not that hard. This game shouldn't be close.

Is it me, or is there a definite preference toward UNLV by the announcers?
No, UNLV is supposed to be the lesser team and they are out playing the Gophers. Not only that but what have the Gophers done so far to really deserve much mention?

Wow MG sucks. What did he do through out this summer? Throw the damn ball accurately, timely and more frequently. Jezzzz Louisa!

Gotta go to work now. Thought I would be leaving with the gophers up.

Hopefully they can pull it together.

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

Top Bottom