***OFFICIAL*** Game Day Thread @ UNLV 8/30

Ouch. Gray is not impressing right now. It doesn't seem like it should be this difficult to hit wide open receivers.

omg..... may be a knee jerk reaction (only by the wide open 10 yard miss) but perhaps time to see a Shortell sighting...... McDonald should have his first TD right now, but Gray couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat. What's the story!??!?!?!?!

UNLV is the least talented team on the schedule this year. Better pick it up. Plenty of time to win by 2+ scores.

Does he have any touch or control on his throws whatsoever? Where is Shortell?!

I am just sooo frustrated watching this game right now.

This site hasn't changed a bit. One rough game makes a player the worst on the team. Calling for the backup QB already too!

Gray drank roo much coffee today.

Sent from my PLAYSTATION PHONE using tapatalk

To see a true freshman that pissed off that a redshirt SENIOR QB couldn't hit him WIDE OPEN for a TD is......... I can't even come up with a word for it. Oh, I know the word "Shortell".

This site hasn't changed a bit. One rough game makes a player the worst on the team. Calling for the backup QB already too!
Did you watch last season? Looks familiar again this year already.

What people need to get through their heads is we're playing UNLV, not Michigan. If Gray looks this horrible against this team we're going to get absolutely killed in the B1G season.

Gray has been BRUTAL. He is supposed to be the senior leader giving us chances to win games this year. He could possibly be the biggest reason we lose this game. I hate to say it, but he may be more beneficial to us at wide receiver.

Besides the interception at the end of the game at USC, Shortell convinced me he was going to make a comeback and win the game. We already have good rushers, now bring in a good passer. Oh crap, Stoudermire'snight just got worse!

Stoudemire.........comon dude.............

Top Bottom