***OFFICIAL BOWLING GREEN AT MINNESOTA HOMECOMING IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

What a shit show, time for a quarterback change! You can’t convince me otherwise.

Guaranteed Morgan starts next game.

Stone cold lock. Bet everything you own.

I feel like it's the 1980s again We lost Homecomeing to a team that we should have buried.

Off the cuff, that's the worst offensive Gopher performance I recall since PJ's first season here when he had absolutely no players. Granted the Gophs two best skill position players are out, but this is totally on the coaching staff. The O line had no idea who to block on blitzes and the receivers were running dumbass routes that are only appropriate for a QB that has time in the pocket. A backup receiver then drops a difficult, but catchable, ball on a critical down on the second to last drive. Putrid.

Minnesota's 21-game nonconference winning streak and Bowling Green's 10-game FBS losing streak come to an end. The U, a 31-point favorite, lose 14-10

Rah Rah.. Happy Homecoming! ROW THE BOAT SKI U MA GO GOPHERS!

-Fleck

yaho

Let's get one ready for next year.

This year is over already.

What difference do you think that will make? The O game plan and reaction was terrible. TM2 under immediate pressure all day, and we did what?

This is the type of loss that sets a program back years. This team was finally generating some hope amongst the rubes and could ill-afford another "Minnesota sports" loss that we have become accustomed too. Do not sugar coat this loss. This is really bad and will have consequences for the rest of this year if not the next few if recruits who were looking at this team change their mind. I love coach Fleck as a person and recruiter, but his gameday judgement is worse than Zimmers.
Gopher football. Unchanged for 50 years.

You are seeing letters and words. It's called reading.
How do you like it now. Lol If you're in stadium you can see how bad it was. Sideline looks absolutely unprepared. Deer in headlights.

Just lost to a bottom MAC team at home when 31-point favorites. I think it is safe to say the shine has worn off PJ.

Top Bottom