***OFFICIAL ARKANSAS PINE BLUFF AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Pine Bluff clueless on how to attack a zone. What took so long?

Thompson looks like he does not belong on the court. I don’t remember him looking this out of place offensively last year

I mean honestly is Treyton Thompson the worst player that played at least 2 years in the last 40 years?
Actually, as goofy as it is to say it, when he came in they took over the game. They got in the zone defense, which is about all he can play, and it changed the course of the game.

Actually, as goofy as it is to say it, when he came in they took over the game. They got in the zone defense, which is about all he can play, and it changed the course of the game.
I think the correlation is along the lines of if I park my car in the street tonight while it's snowing by morning it'll probably have snow on it.

Fun to see Carrington and Battle dropping shots from 3. A good shooting game overall. Except for Payne we have no inside game. Both Garcia and Thompson are soft in the paint at 6'11" and 7'.
The rotation is starting to shake out as Ben finds his guys who he can trust. Baby steps, but a nice win tonight

Top Bottom