***OFFICIAL ARKANSAS PINE BLUFF AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

While I think it is utterly pathetic that a switch to zone was necessary to put the game away against a team as dismal as Ark-PB, I will give the coaching staff credit for making an adjustment that won us the game.

With that being said, the bigger question that needs to be answered is why can't we stay in front of bottom-dwelling SWAC talent. Why don't we have the "gritty" and "tough" players on our roster that can be trusted playing man-to-man defense?

I've said it in other threads, but CBJ is going to need to make some tough decision with the current personnel (specifically the upperclassmen) going into next season.
How do you do that when you brought the kids into the program? It’s not 100 kids on a fb team.

How do you do that when you brought the kids into the program? It’s not 100 kids on a fb team.
Good question, we are full next year with no redshirts or walk on players getting a scholarship so he would have to show someone the door before their eligibility has expired. Battle, Cooper, Ihnen, and Fox will probably be eligible for grad transfer if they wanted. Will be a tough decision on how to play it.

Top Bottom