***OFFICIAL ARKANSAS PINE BLUFF AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
5 game losing steak, we need a dang win. Fortunately something called Arkansas Pine Bluff is coming to town. A few nights back the Chris Beard led Texas Longhorns smacked around Pine Bluff and beat them bad, 88-43.

I’m glad Ben Johnson is not aggressive like Beard and I don’t think he’ll attack tonight like Beard did a few nights ago, but I do expect a Gopher win.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!

im positive we wont cover the spread.

but hopefully this is a game that our bigs can impose themselves against an undersized team

Heres to hoping that Carrington/Henley can find their shot and get some confidence going.

5 game losing steak, we need a dang win. Fortunately something called Arkansas Pine Bluff is coming to town. A few nights back the Chris Beard led Texas Longhorns smacked around Pine Bluff and beat them bad, 88-43.

I’m glad Ben Johnson is not aggressive like Beard and I don’t think he’ll attack tonight like Beard did a few nights ago, but I do expect a Gopher win.

Wow

We gotta win this one!

UAPB's wins were against Champion Christian, Crowley's Ridge, and Arkansas Baptist. This tilt against Minnesota is a trap game for them as they prepare for their home tilt this weekend against Ecclesia.

In all seriousness, though, they did play close against TCU and Oklahoma, but lately they're losing huge.

Arkansas Pine Bluff:
At #14 TCU: 73-72 L
At Oklahoma: 68-58 L
At Miss St: 80-47 L
At Kent State: 94-68 L
At Cleveland State: 67-58 L
At Nebraska: 82-58 L
At Air Force: 81-53 L
At #2 Texas: 88-43 L

I'm not trying to infer anything from this. I do find it occasionally instructive to look back to see how they have performed this season.

[edit] Average score: 79.1 - 57.1 L

Next three games are a good opportunity to hopefully work the kinks out in the rotation, pick up some confidence boosting wins, maybe get Henley and Battle out of their funks, see Carrington's shot fall, before we get into the meat and potatoes of Big Ten play

I heard CBJ say the Gophs planned to choke-off the Pine Bluff inside game and smother their outside shooters. Ski-U-Mah

How about no more domestic violence quips; 22% of women experience it, so basically we’ve all known someone who has gone through it, whether we realize it or not.

If you can’t think of anything funnier than this subject, then maybe comedy isn’t your thing.

One thing I noticed after actually reading the article is their final score prediction of:

Gophers 73
Ark PB 65

The spread is Gophers -17.5... SB Nation / The Daily Gophers really is encouraging people to bet their mortgages on Ark PB with this score prediction...as it contains huge margin of error for Ark PB to still cover the spread (9.5 pts).

One thing I noticed after actually reading the article is their final score prediction of:

Gophers 73
Ark PB 65

The spread is Gophers -17.5... SB Nation / The Daily Gophers really is encouraging people to bet their mortgages on Ark PB with this score prediction...as it contains huge margin of error for Ark PB to still cover the spread (9.5 pts).
I’m betting APB to cover. Not a lot. But enough to cover a bar tab Friday night.

Top Bottom