Official 2022 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

Welcome Joey to the Big 10! An exciting opportunity to show everyone that you are indeed worthy of a Big 10 offer!

The beat down we put on the BADgers was a great scene for any 'cruits visiting that day.

"We are, holders of the AXE, join us brother, be part of our FAMILY"

1638401529621.png

Fleck already f'ing with Kill. Probably doesn't even want the kid...just wants to stick it to Country Jer.
LOL! Going to be the next battle for Kill. He always had a problem with another coach (not big 10) if I recall.

Only player listed under top targets that hasn't already committed. Official visit on Saturday, recently decommitted from TCU. Would be a nice addition.

Only player listed under top targets that hasn't already committed. Official visit on Saturday, recently decommitted from TCU. Would be a nice addition.
Interesting, he was just added to the top targets section which leads me to believe they think there is a good chance he is coming here.

Interesting, he was just added to the top targets section which leads me to believe they think there is a good chance he is coming here.
Looks like the main competition is Vandy and TT, and I think he already visited both of them recently and walked away without committing.

Top Bottom