Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

At this point I would have to ask simply. Why would Kasl choose Minnesota over Wisconsin at this point.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

People chose schools for variety of reasons.

Kasl picked Wisconsin

Correct. It's not unheard for players to change their mind. Mn picked up steam late, enough people thought it was possible. In the end sounds like Wisconsin. Oh well

Correct. It's not unheard for players to change their mind. Mn picked up steam late, enough people thought it was possible. In the end sounds like Wisconsin. Oh well
Yes players change their minds. What is this steam Minnesota picked up. Last I heard the coaches wanted an in home visit and the Kasls said no. Is that true?

Yes players change their minds. What is this steam Minnesota picked up. Last I heard the coaches wanted an in home visit and the Kasls said no. Is that true?

Yes. So the Kasl shipped has sailed. End of discussion.

You'll have to ask him. Coaches were contacting him, he listened, went no where. Since he's mn kid we paid attention. Why do you care

Am I a Gopher fan? No and I never pretended to be either. Am I here to troll? No and I am trying hard not to as well. I do like to talk college football on many levels (I hate Free Shoe University). I do intend to push and I feel in the end that makes everyone better fans.

I don't understand why people post on opposing teams messagebored. What a waste of time.

Latest 247 Sports Crystal Ball trending towards Gophers for Noah Fant!

Burns predicting Snelson to UCF.

This coming after he said he wasn't able to get a read on his recruitment on yesterday's podcast. Must've got some new info today.

This coming after he said he wasn't able to get a read on his recruitment on yesterday's podcast. Must've got some new info today.

My gut feeling tells me he ends up there closer to momma. Had the Daniels commitment stuck with the Gophers, he would've been a Gopher IMHO. Well, we move on. We've got pretty decent WR commitments.

It's the closest offer he has to home since Miami isn't offering. If that is important to him then I hope he is a star at UCF. He has handled his recruitment so much better than those other two.

back to Gopher recruiting PLEASE...

OK...How does the class round out? We have 19 commits(counting Snelson), that leaves about 5-6.

reading the tea leaves, I suspect these are the most likely to commit:

Fant
Johnson
Lindsay

Throw in a Mystery player and a late add/cast off/oversignee and we have one or two spots left.

Who am I missing???

I'm more than cool with them awarding a few schollys to current walk on's. I think we have another real nice crew of guys that want to be here.

OK...How does the class round out? We have 19 commits(counting Snelson), that leaves about 5-6.

reading the tea leaves, I suspect these are the most likely to commit:

Fant
Johnson
Lindsay

Throw in a Mystery player and a late add/cast off/oversignee and we have one or two spots left.

Who am I missing
???

I'm more than cool with them awarding a few schollys to current walk on's. I think we have another real nice crew of guys that want to be here.

Demarcus Williams.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

At this point I would have to ask simply. Why are you still allowed to post here at this point.

Sent from my GFY-BadgerTroll using Myfootinyourass
The "sent from my..... phone" signature on the bottom of dpo's reply here is a win. ?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

He better visit Minnesota because whoever he is visiting he is like 95 percent likely to commit since he decommited from miami

Looking at the site, he has offers from Purdue, Iowa State, and a few smaller programs. Were those other B1G offers "comittable" as they say?

I looked on rivals 2-3 days ago when I first saw mention of him. I think the only offer he had at the time was Miami (OH). The B1G and 'clones offers might be recent. I don't claim to be an expert; I'm sure others can set this straight if need be.

Looking at the site, he has offers from Purdue, Iowa State, and a few smaller programs. Were those other B1G offers "comittable" as they say?

247 has him at Purdue today. So its not completely a shoe-in for him to become a Gopher but a one day Thursday does seem strange.

247 has him at Purdue today. So its not completely a shoe-in for him to become a Gopher but a one day Thursday does seem strange.

I believe both Purdue and Minnesota both offered him the same day a couple days ago. I could be mixing him up with someone else though.

I believe both Purdue and Minnesota both offered him the same day a couple days ago. I could be mixing him up with someone else though.

I belive you are right. I think Burns said his recruiting picked up once he recently became academically eligible.

Top Bottom