Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Probably has been said 1000 times on GH but DON'T TWEET AT RECRUITS!

It looks bad on the fan base and it's kinda creepy.

That is all.

Guys, I noticed that Swenson is following Bart Miller on Twitter!&#55358;&#56596;

Sounds like kasl dream is over

Getting him to flip would have been the greatest feat in the history of recruiting.

Maybe Bart forgot to show him the poster of all the guys that he coached for 3/4 of a season at the school he committed to that went on to the NFL.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"Should I tweet at recruits?" a flowchart
<a href="https://t.co/76eL38gioq">pic.twitter.com/76eL38gioq</a></p>— StateOfTheU.com (@TheStateOfTheU) <a href="https://twitter.com/TheStateOfTheU/status/689904640817774592">January 20, 2016</a></blockquote>

He's another QB, maybe we don't think we get Keon Howard.

He's an athlete, could probably move to another position if QB doesn't work out. I wonder how important a mobile qb will be in the new offense.

Why are we going after Demarcus Williams?
Jay Johnson while at ULL was recruiting Williams to play QB at ULL. I suspect that means he'd be a good fit for Johnson's offense.

Howard looks more polished in the pocket and as a passer, and also has a bit more size. Williams looks like the better athlete and seems like the more dangerous runner, arm strength looks good, tough to judge accuracy in highlight tapes though.

This Snelson stuff is insane, he's gone already. Where there's smoke there's fire and there's so much smoke you can't breathe or see your hand in front of your face. Just remember, you can't miss what you never had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniels and DS official visits to Maryland this weekend? Isn't it supposed to snow 2 feet? Just saying

It'll be interesting what they think after they experience the absolute chaos a snow storm inflicts on the DC area.

Top Bottom