News on Shaka Smart

Hello Ed! Hello Joe! Hello Glenn, Jeff, and Sofia! Hello Patricia, Keith, and Scott! Feel free to join the discussion at any time!

I personally think that Sarah should begin posting

While at my cube at work, I immediately believed I had a secret source with a secret name.

Shaka is now on a flight to New Brunswick

So he's taking over at Rutgers - or just eating lunch in their cafeteria?

I'm looking to organize my own pack of Road Dogs. Anybody interested meet me at Auggie's downtown MPLS in 20 minutes. I hear from DEEP INSIDERS that Shaka moved from the Vu to Auggie's sometime overnight

I think the insider reached his zenith with Spike Lee. I don't want to be a wet blanket but I think the effort has gone down hill since then. Saying it is WW4 and the VCU administration is watching this thread for info is like the USS Missouri scene in "Battleship" where you know the whole thing is fake, but sort of fun, until the bounds of crazy get pushed just a little too far to reel you back in to realize maybe it isn't entertainment after all.

You mean Sarah Whitney, Director of Group Sales? I should say so, dude, she's a stone cold fox!

5j4jsfxse80axha3.jpg

I think the insider reached his zenith with Spike Lee. I don't want to be a wet blanket but I think the effort has gone down hill since then. Saying it is WW4 and the VCU administration is watching this thread for info is like the USS Missouri scene in "Battleship" where you know the whole thing is fake, but sort of fun, until the bounds of crazy get pushed just a little too far to reel you back in to realize maybe it isn't entertainment after all.

It hasn't reached its zenith until he throws in a Justin Bieber reference.

Top Bottom