News on Shaka Smart

Confused; you know who Richmond Insider is or you were the only person eating at Big Al's?

Well, since we narrowed down that richmondinsider is indeed Spike Lee, I figured I couldn't miss him.

One thing I can tell you is that its like World War 4 right now in VCU's sports offices. They are freaking out and have good reason to do so. They are all glued to twitter and this thread to see what will happen next.

One thing I can tell you is that its like World War 4 right now in VCU's sports offices. They are freaking out and have good reason to do so. They are all glued to twitter and this thread to see what will happen next.

Hoping for more pictures of Kate?

Two things I have learned-
1. I need some sources
2. I need some dogs

No, it will be a new addition to the Fairview-Southdale Medical Complex once Sanford buys that Medical Facility.

That whole Fairview - Sanford deal is just a smokescreen to divert attention away from the Shaka trail.

We're famous! Quick! More photoshops!

What happened to World War 3?

Did I miss WWIII?

I would hope for their sake they are more proactive than that.

Think Target my friend. Think Target.

Why do I feel like this is all part of the plan. My gut tells me that if it is Shaka, he did verbally agree before Tubby was fired. Someone, then pointed out that:

1. You don't have an agreement before you fire the previous person, so it needs to wait a few days.

2. You call everyone you can to get funding for the practice facility, using him coming here as a carrot. Also, knowing that it was promised when Tubby was hired and never happended. This time they learned and push the booster for funding as a carrot to get Shaka. The whole time knowing he is already coming.

Twist: richmondinsider is working for Butler, keeping us distracted from the real news of Brad Stevens

Hello Ed! Hello Joe! Hello Glenn, Jeff, and Sofia! Hello Patricia, Keith, and Scott! Feel free to join the discussion at any time!

I have it on authority that he was actually eating the highest quality to dollar breakfast in the country at Al's Breakfast in Dinkytown.

FYI, skipping right over World War 3 is a significant breach of etiquette. Kind of like going right to the Triple Dog Dare.

So we went from Big Al's..to Target...to the VCU sports offices being glued to this thread.....all in 2 minutes.

What did you have at Big Al's?....a couple of six packs?

So we went from Big Al's..to Target...to the VCU sports offices being glued to this thread.....all in 2 minutes.

23645357.jpg

Wanna bring it down a notch or 16?

While at my cube at work, I immediately believed I had a secret source with a secret name.

Shaka is now on a flight to New Brunswick

I need sources too. But if I've learned anything on this board it's that apparently I don't need very good ones...

You don't have sources? I thought dreams counted as sources. Or at least that's what I've been going by.

Two things I have learned-
1. I need some sources
2. I need some dogs

Sadly, when doing an image search on Google for "Road Dogs" you are presented with pictures of the Jonas Brothers.

OMG! The Jonas brothers are the next head coach!

Every Big Dog needs a bunch little dogs checking in with him regularly from different fire hydrants. They don't always run in a pack, ya know.

Top Bottom