News on Shaka Smart

There are reports that Jerid Allen, Steve Hutchinson and Ryan Longwell were seen boarding a private jet a short time ago.

Ya, their flight plan is to Richmond to watch a gutter fisticuff between two internet posters.

a037ccd0b05f4eb49996e969dd613a22.0.jpg

Reminds me of the football thread a few years back about the stein and someone breaking a table leg off and poking a Badger fan's eye out.

Yep, sure do. What's your point? .

Point being all I saw in the threads you linked was how tight Ellis and Smart were and how he was a huge and integral part to the program. Kind of appears to make the Teague Shaka relationship basically moot.

vcuman, you don't get it, many here are in a sense, "trolling a troll". It's good comedy, quit trying to kill it. I'm eagerly awaiting his update tomorrow....

This is news to me. I thought Shaka is a virtual lock.

12 hours until my 11:30am update. Should have some good news. I'll be talking to several insiders in the morning.

12 hours until my 11:30am update. Should have some good news. I'll be talking to several insiders in the morning.

Could I bother you to reschedule to 11:05 CDT? I have a meeting from 10-11 CDT and I'd really like to get this info while it's hot.

This is awesome. We've got insiders working the phones. We've got appointments for announcements. This is as good as a message board gets.

I am officially instituting the ban Richmond Insider movement if he is indeed the same person as vcuinsider on their board? Totally made up information in his posts over there

I am officially instituting the ban Richmond Insider movement if he is indeed the same person as vcuinsider on their board? Totally made up information in his posts over there

Please no. This is the most I've laughed in weeks.

I would once again like to note I've never in my life posted on a VA Tech board. This is the last I will address of this situation.

By the way, I fairly well known CBS basketball reporter just text me saying "spill the beans big homie I know you know where hes going". Maybe I do, maybe I do.

Luckily, it's been reported that there is no shortage of giant hot dogs aboard the private jet

No way - these are the type of posts that make coaching searches so much fun.

I would once again like to note I've never in my life posted on a VA Tech board. This is the last I will address of this situation.

By the way, I fairly well known CBS basketball reporter just text me saying "spill the beans big homie I know you know where hes going". Maybe I do, maybe I do.

LOL!

jamalo, where is your sense of humor? This dude has brought out more creativity on GH, by GopherHolers, which has resulted in more beer flying out of noses incidents then ever in the history of GopherHole.

Top Bottom