News on Shaka Smart

Anyone remember during the Jerry Kill search when somebody changed Dan Mullin's Wikipedia page indicating he was our next coach? I get the feeling we are headed in that direction again...hopefully.

Yeah, this was me drunk in a hotel room 3 years ago. I know absolutely zero about any of this and I put half the fan base in a tizzy for hours.

That's the thing about Internet rumors...they are just too easy. I think we are all being trolled in an epic fashion, but this thread is still an all time great. Have fun but if Shaka is the guy I think it's more a coincidence than guys being in the know and tossing it on message boards.

None taken. You were expecting a diary? Not gonna happen. Consider it, or trust the DEEP INSIDER who is so deep he's up at 11PM talking trash about VCU's superfan. Come on now.

LOL; I don't disagree, but this is hilarious, particularly with the (brief) appearance of Pav!!

I have NOT posted on a VA Tech board for the record. VCU fans are grasping at straws this point as things I say keep coming true. Remember just 5 hours ago they swore Shaka had reached a deal and was back....

Yeah, this was me drunk in a hotel room 3 years ago. I know absolutely zero about any of this and I put half the fan base in a tizzy for hours.

That's the thing about Internet rumors...they are just too easy. I think we are all being trolled in an epic fashion, but this thread is still an all time great. Have fun but if Shaka is the guy I think it's more a coincidence than guys being in the know and tossing it on message boards.

LOL; well done if true!

I think most everyone here is taking this all as a joke. If Shaka does end up here though, it makes this thread the greatest thread in Gopher Hole history, bar none. I've been laughing historically for the past 3 hours.

I have NOT posted on a VA Tech board for the record. VCU fans are grasping at straws this point as things I say keep coming true. Remember just 5 hours ago they swore Shaka had reached a deal and was back....

Can we set up a point/counterpoint live chat with Pav and you? I would stay up for that!

You know Mike Ellis here now right?
Yep, sure do. What's your point?

I'm going to bed, but I just want to note that I'm not here with any agenda. If I convince you Shaka's not coming and then he does, what have I gained? Nothing. Someone with an obvious pathology towards VCU stringing you all along with outlandish "updates" here and there to see how long he can keep you awake? I can't say I understand it. People are cruel, and the anonymity of the internet seems to amplify that. Wish you all well, and I really do hope Norwood is able to pull off the actual coup he is trying to pull... It would be huge for you guys and a big shakeup in the college coaching world.

a037ccd0b05f4eb49996e969dd613a22.0.jpg

Laugh out loud laughter and also rolling on the f-ing floor.

These VCU guys have a real sense of drama, don't they? Isn't Richmond where John Wilkes Boothe hailed from?

Alright guys, I'm getting ready to head to the bar drink a few cold ones. Check out some of the chickens. I'll keep you updated tomorrow.

Yep, sure do. What's your point?

I'm going to bed, but I just want to note that I'm not here with any agenda. If I convince you Shaka's not coming and then he does, what have I gained? Nothing. Someone with an obvious pathology towards VCU stringing you all along with outlandish "updates" here and there to see how long he can keep you awake? I can't say I understand it. People are cruel, and the anonymity of the internet seems to amplify that. Wish you all well, and I really do hope Norwood is able to pull off the coup he is trying to pull... It would be huge.

Before we go any further, can you please confirm that Pav is okay? He gave us a popcorn gif; radio silence since then. I'm afraid he tried to stuff 15-20 pieces of popcorn down his throat with negative results!!

Listen, Pav is a stalker plain and simple. I have a very deep connection deep within the VCU bball program. I'm not a "fan" nor do I come from another university. The truth is Pav is very very fat and creeps the players out. I've had a few over the years ask me if they should be worried about him following them home at night. If he ever stepped at me it'd be over in 2.1 seconds flat.

Broseph, you've had a long night. You deserve a $3 double. Some nice smooth Jazz. Maybe even kick back with some of your road dogs. May I suggest Bogarts as somewhere that might fit the bill?

The abs are going to be sore tomorrow.

I've never slept with my tablet, but there's a first time for everything.

Alright guys, I'm getting ready to head to the bar drink a few cold ones. Check out some of the chickens. I'll keep you updated tomorrow.

If you don't post your update tomorrow morning, I'll assume Gopher+RamFan won.

The latest....

There are reports that Jerid Allen, Steve Hutchinson and Ryan Longwell were seen boarding a private jet a short time ago.

Which means it was so great tonight that it had a difficulty factor of 2.333.

Well 3/10 of a foot is actually 4 inches, which is still quite small but plenty long to please a woman if used correctly.

Wait, what were we talking about again?

EDIT: Fail on the math. It's 3.6"...

Well 3/10 of a foot is actually 4 inches, which is still quite small but plenty long to please a woman if used correctly.

Wait, what were we talking about again?

That's what she tells you!

Top Bottom