New third quarter song

Let Me Clear My Throat is great! It gives the students something to get up and dance to! The bowl end behind the band needs to look like a giant party before the 4th quarter (If not for the whole game). Another solid option could be Shake Your Tailfeather by Nelly

Keep in mind I complained about "What does the fox say" because everyone is doing this U of Miami and it is a fad like Gangham style.
I like all of the other rotation they play, Do the Gopher is fun to see the students get in to it, Winning by DJ Kahled, Let Me Clear my throat and Zombie Nation. I'm sure a lot of people don't like it but the students seem to enjoy it.
My only suggestion is, If it is going to be a quirky song would be nice if it was something unique and picked by the students.

That said I bet the What does the Fox say gets played the rest of this year, students seem to like it.

Bustin' out the goldies again I see.

/bows down

zlm.gif

I always thought it was really good when they do Cha Cha Slide until the "freeze" part, second or two of silence, then Zombie Nation - kernkraft 400

Agreed with those who said All I Do Is Winm and Let Me Clear My Throat absolutely need to stay. Absolutely.

Lets see how your generation handles the next 40 years smart ass. BTW, don't choke on the silver spoon in your mouth.

Yeah, because your generation left us such a great economy, environment, and upward mobility. Great job.

Does anyone else have difficulty trying to imagine the mindset of some of our more negative and troll-ish posters? Sometimes I just don't understand people. What can it be like to live so negatively?

<iframe class="restrain" title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OSAYNKTNjMs?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0"></iframe>.

Man, I enjoy me a good Simpson's reference! :clap: :)

You're right ruppert. We should strive for nothing but quality Top 40 hits from the 1970's & 1980's:

Christopher Cross - "Arthur's Theme"
Duran Duran - "The Reflex"
Ray Parker Jr. - "Ghostbusters"
Stevie Wonder - "I Just Called to Say I Love You"
Starship - "We Built This City"
Bob Seger - "Shakedown"
Rick Astley - "Never Gonna Give You Up" incidentally that is my ring tone.
Steve Winwood - "Roll With It"
Beach Boys - "Kokomo"
Terry Jacks "Seasons in the Sun"
Captain and Tenille "Muskrat Love"
Debby Boone "You Light Up My Life"

Eminem Takes Kendrick

We should have eminem do disses on these songs like he did to Kendrick

I have to admit that when they first played the song I thought, what the hell is this? But now it's growing on me.

I have actually seen this somewhere before.

They could have it at Auburn for sure, highlighting the "They only make 15 grand per year" line.

That's a gem. Thanks for sharing Station19 guy. Your avatar looks like it's from a Tom Waits album cover by the way.

Top Bottom