NDSU VS MINN III --- IM BAAAACK!!

lakesbison

Banned
Reaction score
APPARENTLY MY USER NAME WAS DELETED.

BUT IM BACKKK!!!

CANT WAIT FOR 2011, I SURE HOPE PUNKY IS THERE STILL. TOUGH 1-7 SEASON LAST YEAR.

SOOOO LETS START PUMPIN UP THIS GAME

NDSU HAD A GREAT RECRUITING SEASON, 5 KIDS WITH FBS OFFERS, 2 FBS TRANSFERS & A NEW D COORDINATOR

PUFFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you look closely at your keyboard, you'll see something called "Caps Lock". Do us a favor, and press it -- ONCE.

thanks for missing me!!

ok caps off.

so I got 2 season tickets and 2 on waiting list, will the new stadium be ready for NDSU invasion by 2011??

thanks for missing me!!

ok caps off.

so I got 2 season tickets and 2 on waiting list, will the new stadium be ready for NDSU invasion by 2011??

--------

Yeah man, the stadium will be ready. I hope you and your 'invasion' will be ready to return to nodak only to find it was burned and pillaged by south dakotans while all seven thousand of you were wandering around minneapolis not getting into our sold out new stadium.

re

thanks for missing me!!

ok caps off.

Shouldn't you be more concerned with "invading" FCS stadiums? I understand your first year in the MVC went pretty bad? How were the playoffs?

He's just trying to remind us there is actually a school called NDSU and they apparently play sports there. And I think they might be called the Bison maybe?? Who knows?? At least, that's the rumor....

Hey MRJ, i see you're from duluth. I bet the UMD bulldogs could rough up NDSU a bit....your thoughts..... :)

Hey MRJ, i see you're from duluth. I bet the UMD bulldogs could rough up NDSU a bit....your thoughts..... :)

I would think it is possible. As you might be able to guess, I was able to see them play on more than a few occasions this season and one thing that stood out was how well coached they were from a fundamentals standpoint. They didn't do a whole lot of flashy stuff, but always executed well and played rock solid defense.

Man-for-man, they probably would be a bit outmatched. But from an execution standpoint, there were few teams that I saw at any level that ran their stuff on both sides of the ball better. Whether that means they could beat a team like NDSU, I have no idea. But they certainly were fun to watch this year!!!:)

NDSU HAD A GREAT RECRUITING SEASON, 5 KIDS WITH FBS OFFERS, 2 FBS TRANSFERS & A NEW D COORDINATOR

No offense but the Gophers had 22 kids with FBS offers, including a 5 star WR and a couple of 4 stars... We also will be getting a couple of FBS transfers (Royston and Carufel).... We also have a new D Coordinator...

You might want to concentrate on SDSU since you can't seem to beat them. You're getting owned in you real rivalry game.

"lakebison" sounds like "lesbian"

Just saying.

OH YOU GOOFY LIL PUNKY BREWSTER KIDS>...

NDSU STILL OWNS THE GOPHERS IN FOOTBALL...

Yes. NDSU had a rough year last year, Not to worry. Not to Worry.

We'll still get into your stadium by the thousands, cuz you are all sell outs down there.

See ya in NCAA basketball tourney! well, I hope you guys make it.

whatever

moosehump4.jpg

re

No offense but the Gophers had 22 kids with FBS offers, including a 5 star WR and a couple of 4 stars... We also will be getting a couple of FBS transfers (Royston and Carufel).... We also have a new D Coordinator...

Not sure we want to brag on our DC situation just yet.

NDSU owns the Gophers in football? The Bison are 1-6 against MN, with that one win coming by 6 points during the worst season in Gopher history. Go outside and enjoy your tree.

APPARENTLY MY USER NAME WAS DELETED.

BUT IM BACKKK!!!

CANT WAIT FOR 2011, I SURE HOPE PUNKY IS THERE STILL. TOUGH 1-7 SEASON LAST YEAR.

SOOOO LETS START PUMPIN UP THIS GAME

PUFFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who?

No offense but the Gophers had 22 kids with FBS offers

That's a really stupid argument. Of course the Gophers had 22 kids with FBS offers, because we signed them.

And we're in the....

(Wait for it)

FBS!!

You've had your Super Bowl. In the unlikely event that you have the opportunity to reproduce, you'll be able to tell your great-grandchildren about the time that you saw coach Larry Craig Bohl and the Bi-Sons beat one of the worst Gopher teams in history by 6 points. Maybe they'll believe you, maybe they'll think that you're pulling their legs.

It's unlikely that the next time we meet that NDSU will be as good as they were in 2007, and it's highly unlikely that the Gophers will be as bad as we were in 2007. The perfect storm will not be blowing next time.

When did they get the internet in North Dakota anyways???

OH YOU GOOFY LIL PUNKY BREWSTER KIDS>...

NDSU STILL OWNS THE GOPHERS IN FOOTBALL...

Yes. NDSU had a rough year last year, Not to worry. Not to Worry.

We'll still get into your stadium by the thousands, cuz you are all sell outs down there.

He's right, we totally suck in every aspect of the game. No offense, no defense, we will lose several games this year by 55-0 type scores.

Did you beat out Boston College for a recruit this year??

or did you just get (2nd tier) 3 and 4 star kids from florida again?

im just saying....

from wissports.net

Justin Juckem

Supposedly , he suffered a concusion at Wisconsin's camp. I think Juckem, would appear one of the next people in line if Wisky offers another in-state scholarship in the 2009 class.

Some tidbits:

Juckem, who currently holds offers from Boston College, Washington State, North Dakota State and Army. "They (Wisconsin) showed me a lot of interest early on in the recruiting process and we'll just have to see what happens.

Today, 12:30 PM
Remove user from ignore listJshow
This message is hidden because Jshow is on your ignore list.

View Post Today, 02:08 PM
Remove user from ignore listlakesbison
This message is hidden because lakesbison is on your ignore list.

Ahhh....thats nice.....

Wow, lakes is back, so how we're the playoffs this year Lakes? Talking to some NDSU people before the season, the only question they had was how much would NDSU win the championship game by. Oops, and yet he still has the balls to talk trash, but then he wouldn't be lakes if he had any common sense.

You actually have the nerve to come on a Gopher message board and talk trash about baskeball.
90-76, 88-56, 63-49, 70-57. do those scores look familiar. Get within 10 points and your welcome to at least enter a basketball discussion. We're just fine as far as the tournament goes, hope you guys don't slip up in that awful conference tournament your in, better enjoy this year because it's going to be awhile before you have the caliber of Woodside, Nelson, and Winkleman.

NDSU HAD A GREAT RECRUITING SEASON, 5 KIDS WITH FBS OFFERS, 2 FBS TRANSFERS

Lets see, Kim Royston and Matt Carufel or a backup safety from Wyoming and a third string WR from Central Florida. I see your point, it's easy to see why your so excited about those two transfers.

Did you beat out Boston College for a recruit this year??

No Lakes, I believe you may have gotten us on that one, I don't believe we beat out Boston College for a recruit this year. Lets see lakes.........

Alipate- Nebraska, Wisconsin, Colorado, California, Stanford, Utah, Washington St., Hawaii.

Allen -Wisconsin, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri

Carpenter
- Florida, Oregon, Arizona, Arizona St., Boise St., Washington St.

Campion -:D We'll, your all to familiar with that one.

M. Carter - Florida, Georgia, Miami(FL), West Virginia among many offers but I guess he's one of those second rate Florida guys you we're talking about.

Garin - Purdue, West Virginia, UCLA, Colorado, Stanford, Arizona St.,Boise St., Washington St., Oregon St.

Gregory McGhee- Colorado, Colorado St., TCU, Boise St., UNLV

Hageman - Florida, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, Michigan State, etc. but I don't see Boston College so you still got us there.

Lewis
- Oregon, Oklahoma St., Iowa, Kansas, Kansas State, Arizona

Lipscomp
- LSU, Texas A&M, Nebraska

Michels - Kentucky, NC State

Searcy - Iowa, Colorado, Utah

Singleton - South Carolina, Syracuse, Indiana

You got us Lakes, I see Florida, Ohio State, Wisconson, Nebraska, Oklahoma, West Virginia, Georgia, LSU, Texas A&M, Iowa, UCLA, Oregon, etc. but no Boston College.

Responding to Lakes is a waste of time.

He has nothing to add that is of any importance or relevance, kind of like the NDSU athletic program...

Top Bottom