Nate Reuvers in Transfer Portal

It may very well not spell demise but they had top down chemistry problem where 2 guys would have stayed the extra year and not every underclassmen is yet decided.
I think you are not saying anything in hopes something comes true. LOL. Potter is getting married and living in Ohio. Trice is collecting SS, Davison has not decided yet if he will exercise this covid exclusion. Reuvers just wasn't interested playing anymore or so it seemed at times. Aleem Ford is from Florida and he's graduated. Trevor Anderson was never going to Start with 2 nice guards coming in and Jonathan and Jordan davis hoping to get minutes at the 2. Hedstrom and McGrory were minute men. The biggest issue with this years team was the performance of Reuvers. He was dismal. This team was really old..I heard that they were older than the Bulls once!! Time to leave. The only people that don't love Gard are 18-19 year olds that don't know any better.

I think you are not saying anything in hopes something comes true. LOL. Potter is getting married and living in Ohio. Trice is collecting SS, Davison has not decided yet if he will exercise this covid exclusion. Reuvers just wasn't interested playing anymore or so it seemed at times. Aleem Ford is from Florida and he's graduated. Trevor Anderson was never going to Start with 2 nice guards coming in and Jonathan and Jordan davis hoping to get minutes at the 2. Hedstrom and McGrory were minute men. The biggest issue with this years team was the performance of Reuvers. He was dismal. This team was really old..I heard that they were older than the Bulls once!! Time to leave. The only people that don't love Gard are 18-19 year olds that don't know any better.
Love Gard. I do not want anything to come true. I know what is true. Agree with most of what you wrote but it is not just the 18-19 year olds that had issues this year. I am not saying any of it was justified as there are more overly sensitive kids and parents then ever before. Not unusual for any coach to face years that do not run as smoothly as others. Some of the players you mentioned have their version, their own voice. From day one i loved the Gard hire and campaigned for it and still think he is the best person for that job.

Hockey seniors are told stay for another year if you want to while bball seniors are suggested to move along.

Hockey seniors are told stay for another year if you want to while bball seniors are suggested to move along.

In general hockey seniors have to pay some of their tuition, often a lot of it, as scholarships are partial whereas in hoops they are all full rides.

FWIW, Davison announced he's coming back. We'll see if that causes any chain reaction.

Chow down, wide load!

Perhaps a little mansplaining here, but there were message board rumors that Davison was a pivotal figure in some of the chemistry issues. If that's true, then maybe more players enter the portal now.
Yep, I am aware. Just having some fun with the fact that he's such a polarizing figure and always seems to survive whatever chaos he causes/finds surrounding him.

Top Bottom